What we can do for you.
HASCO Solutions is an Australian based company created primarily to focus on the provision of complete recruitment, labour hire, and training solutions for industry.
We provide transactional recruitment, labour hire and training, as well as tailored turnkey solutions for civil/construction, utilities, rail and telecommunications clients. Our complete solutions enable our clients to focus on their core business; whilst getting quality, capable and compliant staff. We take the hassle out of recruitment, labour hire and training.
We can deliver a range of project types and brief’s. Whether a client needs one or multiple roles; has a small, large, simple, complex, or geographically dispersed talent requirements – we can manage all aspects saving our clients time and money. We don’t try to focus on all industry sectors – we focus on the areas that we excel: civil/construction, utilities, rail and telecommunications. Our clients get the benefits of our focused and specialised teams.
We will source and screen the people, train them, and manage all of their compliance and induction requirements, so our clients business can focus on getting on with the job.
Services we can provide
- Turn-key Solution – managing all aspects of the recruitment, labour hire and training for projects
- Workforce Development Capability – workforce development, job analysis, competency mapping, skills audits, Training Needs Analysis (TNA’s), and compliance matrices
- Project Management – providing our clients a scalable, systematic and proven model that adjusts to the size of their recruitment, labour hire and training project.
- Compliance Management – manage all training compliance and legislative requirements for client businesses
- Recruitment Supply and Management – supply of one off roles, or larger scale recruitment projects.
- Training Management – Manage all compliance, induction, and training requirements, on a short or long-term basis. We will work with our partner organizations to ensure individuals are trained to the appropriate level.
Additionally, as part of our scalable and tailored options for our clients we have access to a range of specialist recruitment, labour hire, training personnel and partner organisations. Our expertise spans the full range of recruitment, labour hire and training for the civil/construction, utilities, rail and telecommunications sectors.
Equity & Diversity
At HASCO Solutions, we encourage all expressions of interest (EOI’s) and job seeker applications from people with a disability or from an indigenous background by:
- Promoting job seekers with a disability or from an indigenous background to apply through our website
- Adjusting our interview process to suit the individual needs of the candidate’s disability, or indigenous heritage
- Maintaining an inclusive culture and not tolerating any discrimination, harassment or bullying.
At HASCO Solutions, we understand that safety must underpin everything we do. We manage our candidates and labour hire employees to ensure that Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) is at the forefront of the way we do business. We comprehensively screen our candidates and labour hire personnel, and ensure they are inducted and appropriately trained in WHS – whether it is our systems and/or our clients. Additionally, we ensure we have cited appropriate tickets and licences before our workers undertake any work.
HASCO Capability and Capacity
HASCO has brought together a range of internal and external expertise to manage small and large numbers of workers. We have developed our staff’s capability along with our policies, systems and procedures to ensure we can provide scalability, reliability, and consistency to our clients. Our flexible model (ie. people, systems, policies, processes and procedures) provides a quick an efficient method of ‘up-sizing or down-sizing’ as the need arises.